Viewing Metrics for:
Reversing the Principle of the Prohibition of Reformatio in Pejus:
The Case of Changing Students’ Possibility to Complain about their Marks in Denmark
Published on 31 Jan 2014.
We record metrics using Google Analytics, PLoS Lagotto and UPs Twitter Scraper.
Return to Article
- Views: unique visits to the article full text.
- Downloads: user downloads of PDF and XML.
- Citations: citing articles in CrossRef.
- Twitter: tweets, retweets and mentions.
- Facebook: mentions of this article.
- Wikipedia: citing articles in Wikipedia.